This feature is accessible by users with Manager level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
Yes. If you're using MailChimp's visual form editor, there are a few different ways to customize the submit button on your signup form, including the text color, button color, and text on the button. If you want to change the shape or placement of the submit button, or have more control over the button style, you would want to use advanced forms or host your own signup form. The below steps will help you customize the MailChimp hosted form if you're using our visual form editor.
Changing the colors of the text or button background
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click on the Gear drop down and select the Forms option.
- Select the Design It tab.
- Click Forms > Buttons to edit the button styling.
Changing the words on the button
- Click the Translate It tab when editing your signup form.
- Choose your default language from the drop down menu. A form will be shown that allows you to customize various text on your signup form.
- Look for the Subscribe to List option and enter your preferred text.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.