MailChimp's co-branding options allow you to set a logo image and background color for the MailChimp account. The background color you pick is visible behind the logo image and across the top of the page when the account is viewed on a tablet. This is really great if you're setting up an account for a client, or simply want your MailChimp account to match your company's branding. Co-branding options are applied to the MailChimp account, however any shared campaign reports display without MailChimp or customized branding. Below, we walk you through how to set up the co-branding options for your account.
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel and choose Account Settings.
- Click the Extras menu and choose Co-branding.
- Use the Browse button to Upload a Logo. Once chosen, this logo is visible in the upper-left-hand corner of the screen.
- Use the color picker in the Header Background Color field.
You can revert back to the application defaults at any time on the Co-Branding page in your account.
- Click your profile name on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Account Settings from the Account Panel.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and select Co-branding.
- Click the Reset Defaults link at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Reset button on Remove Co-Branding window to confirm the changes.
- How do I design my campaign in MailChimp’s Editor app for Android?
- I can’t see my text in the “add to address book” area on my signup form confirmation screens.
- How do I design my campaign in MailChimp’s Editor app for iPad?
- Why can’t you add code to my website or fix my broken code?
- Integrate Mail Designer with MailChimp