MailChimp campaign reports can be downloaded and shared right from your MailChimp account. When you export a campaign report, we give you a spreadsheet with many of the same campaign stats that are shown on the report Overview and more. Below, we walk you through different ways to export single or combined campaign reports and also how to share those reports with others.
- Download a single campaign report
- Download a combined campaign report
- Share your reports with others
Single campaign report
To export a single campaign report, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Click the View Report drop-down menu.
- Select the Download option.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click the View Report button next to the campaign.
- Click the download link under the delivery date and time.
Combined campaign report
A combined campaign report contains stats for every campaign that has been sent from your account in one convenient spreadsheet. Follow these steps to export a combined campaign report:
- Navigate to the Reports page or the Campaigns page.
- Click the Export button on the right-hand side of the page.
Share campaign reports
There are two ways to share campaign reports. The first is by sending a VIP report email. We send this report without any of our MailChimp branding.
The other way to share a report is by providing access to others using our multi-user accounts feature. This feature allows you to invite other users to your MailChimp account and assign different levels of access to their login profiles. The Viewer user type only allows access to campaign reports.
Subscriber-specific statistics, such as which subscribers opened the campaign or clicked a link, are not included in the exported report. To export those stats, you'll need to export individual open and click reports.