If you have Admin access, you can turn notifications on for your account to give you a heads up when a change is made. It's an optional security measure, but we strongly encourage all of our users to activate it for added account security.
Set up notifications
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel.
- Click the My Profile option.
- Use the checkboxes under the Accounts and notifications section to select which notifications you want to receive. You can choose to receive security and login notifications by SMS (text message) or Email.
- Click the Update button to store the notification settings.
Once you have enabled notifications for your account we'll send you an email or SMS (text message) notification when any of the following occur:
- A login to your account occurs.
- An API Key has been generated.
- The contact information for your account has been changed.
- Someone attempts to download your list(s).
For even more security, we also offer a location detection feature for your account. If you receive a login notification from a location you don't recognize, you can lock down your account and contact our support team.
While we don't charge for SMS notifications, your wireless provider may have their own charges associated with receiving text messages.