This feature is accessible by users with Admin level permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
If you have multiple MailChimp accounts that you'd like to consolidate into one, you would need to manually copy over your templates and reimport your lists from one account to the other. Then contact our billing team with both of your usernames if you need to move credits across accounts.
To make sure you're only importing active subscribers, export your list from your original account. When you download the "Subscribed" portion of your list, the list will be free from bounced email addresses, people who unsubscribed, and anyone who may have registered a complaint in the past.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the name of the list you want to export.
- Click the download icon to the left of the Toggle Columns drop down to download a csv file of your list.
- import the list into your new MailChimp account.
To copy your templates from one account to another account:
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click the My Templates button to the left of the Create Campaign button.
- Click the drop down menu below the template preview and select Export. This will download the template as an HTML file to your computer.
- In your other account, navigate to your My Templates page and click the Create Template button in the top right.
- Click Import to the right of the page.
- Name the template and click Browse to choose the template file you saved to your computer.
- Once selected, click Upload to add the file to your templates.