This feature is accessible by users with Admin level permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
If you have multiple MailChimp accounts that you'd like to consolidate into one, you would need to manually copy over your templates, reimport your lists from one account to the other. Then contact our billing team with both of your usernames if you need to move credits across accounts.
To make sure you're only re-importing people who want to be on your list, it's best to consolidate your lists from MailChimp. You can export your list from the old account and you'll be downloading the latest version of your list. It'll be free from bounced email addresses, people who unsubscribed, and anyone who may have registered a complaint in the past.
To export your list go to Lists > View > Subscribers > download and you can save the file to your computer.
To copy your templates from one account to another account:
- Go to your Dashboard and click the Templates button.
- Select My Templates to view your saved templates.
- Use the export (down arrow) option under the template thumbnail to download the template HTML.
- In your other account, go to the Templates section and choose Import.
- Name the template and select browse to choose the file you just saved.
- Click upload to add the file to your templates.