We made this totally easy with the use of a merge tag.
Just type that merge tag into your campaign, wherever you like - just like regular text, and send your campaign as usual. We'll add the famous "Like" button wherever you place the merge tag.
When the sent campaign hits your subscriber's inbox, here's what will happen.
- Your recipient will click on the "like" button.
- Then, they must confirm that they want to like your campaign.
- We'll give them the option to add a comment to the "like".
- They'll click on "post to Facebook" and the like will appear this way:
- If they didn't add a comment, we'll post the like along with the subject of the campaign on their Facebook Wall. This link will go to your campaign archive link .
This feature is available to users with Author level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
- If I “Like” a campaign, will my personal information in the newsletter show up on Facebook?
- How can I reply to someone’s comment on my campaign archives?
- How do I send a Facebook event campaign to my subscribers?
- How do I delete Facebook comments from my archive?
- How can I choose the image thumbnail that shows up on Facebook?