Connect to Eventbrite in MailChimp:
- In your MailChimp account, click on the Account drop down menu and choose Integrations.
- Click on the icon next to the Eventbrite option.
- Click into the Eventbrite API User Key field for details on how to locate your API Key in Eventbrite.
When you click on the Eventbrite account settings link, a new tab will open in your browser, directing to your Eventbrite account. If you're not logged into Eventbrite, you'll be asked to login. Once you've logged in, you should be taken straight to your API Key.
- Now that you have your API key, head back to the MailChimp tab in your browser. Enter your Eventbrite API Key and click the Connect button.
After you've connected, test out how we bring your event details into a campaign.
- My integration isn’t working, no one is being added to my list!
- Can I see my Eventbrite stats in my MailChimp account?
- Does MailChimp have an RSVP or invitation tool built in to the application (Eventbrite)?
- How do I import my list from Eventbrite?
- How do I send my Eventbrite event invitation through MailChimp?