This feature is available to users with Manager level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
With our optional SocialPro add-on, you can get information about your subscribers including whether they're on Twitter and whether they're following you on Twitter. This information can then be used to segment and send to just subscribers who are on Twitter but aren't following you.
Before you get started, make sure you have SocialPro activated for the list. This is a paid feature (per list) and can be found under Account > Add-Ons.
After you've enabled SocialPro, give the system anywhere between 24 hours and a week to populate the SocialPro data for your subscribers. We'll check the various social networks for members using the same email addresses as appear on your list and report it back in your account.
Segmenting Your List
Once the SocialPro data is populated and you're ready to send to the segment simply follow these steps:
- On the Campaigns page in your account, hover over Create Campaign and select the type of campaign you want to send.
- On the Recipients step of the Campaign Builder, click Send To Segment.
- Set up your segment conditions by choosing all from the match drop down, and then the following:
- Click Refresh Count to see the total number of subscribers who match the criteria.
- Select send to segment and continue to set up your campaign as usual.
Pro Tip: If you've activated the Twitter integration, you can also use Twitter merge tags in the Design Step of the Campaign Builder to bring in information from your Twitter profile or to encourage subscribers to follow you on Twitter.