To wrap text around an image, the image must be left or right aligned. Follow the steps below to set an alignment for an image.
- In the Design step of the Campaign Builder, click the text content block with an image to begin editing. You can also click the pencil icon on Drag and Drop templates or the Edit button on Classic or custom coded templates to edit a content block.
- Double click the image you want the text to wrap around.
- Click the show image style options link.
- Click the Align drop down menu and choose either left or right.
- Click Save & Insert Image to save your changes.
While editing the image style options, you'll also see options to set a top, right, bottom, and left margin. Enter a value into any of these fields to add space around your image to create a buffer between the text and your image.