With MailChimp, you can wrap text around an image by left or right aligning the image within a text block. In Drag and drop templates, the image must be placed within a Text content block. Text cannot be wrapped around images in Image, Image Group, Image Card or Image + Caption blocks. In Classic or custom-coded templates, an image can be left or right aligned in any content block that includes an image and text.
Below, we walk through the steps to set the alignment for an image.
- In the Design step of the Campaign Builder, click the text content block with an image to begin editing. You can also click the pencil icon for a Text content block on Drag and drop templates or the Edit button on Classic or custom-coded templates to edit a content block.
- Double click the image you want the text to wrap around to bring up the Edit Image pane.
- Click the show image style options link.
- Click the Align drop-down menu and choose either left or right.
- Click Save & Insert Image to save your changes.
While editing the image style options, you'll also see options to set a top, right, bottom, and left Margin. Enter a value into any of these fields to add space around your image to create a buffer between the text and your image.
Outlook handles images and other formatting differently from some other email clients.