MailChimp can quickly connect to your Zoho CRM account and import your list of contacts. Before connecting to Zoho and importing your list, you'll need to locate your Zoho username and password. For best results, we suggest using an admin account for the integration.
Connect to Zoho
- In your MailChimp account, navigate to Account > Integrations.
- Enter your Zoho username and password then click the Connect button.
After you connect to Zoho using your username and password, we'll fetch your Zoho AuthToken to authenticate the account. Once we fetch your AuthToken, we won't store or save your Zoho password.
Import your list from Zoho
- To import your contacts from Zoho, navigate to the Lists page, click the Gear drop down and select Import for the list you're working with.
- On the Import page, scroll down to Import From... and select Zoho under the From Another Service option.
- Click the Import List button to import your contacts from Zoho.
- Match your Zoho columns to your MailChimp list and change or delete any fields you don't want to import. More on list mapping.
- Click All Done to complete the import.
- Subscriber information you've added in MailChimp won't be added to your Zoho account. This integration is a one way import into MailChimp. Additional 3rd party CRM integrations.
- The fields that appear in the list mapping step are the only fields available to import from Zoho.
- Have a question or need more help? You can get further assistance from the Zoho support team at support.zoho.com.
- What is Chimpadeedoo for Android and how do I use it?
- Can I change the order of my lists on the Lists Page?
- Where can I find a pre-populated field with days of the week for my signup form?
- Error on import says: 1 email was using invalid domains ( MX records ) and could not be imported
- Can I upload my whole list at one time?