The website URL field is required, but there are lots of valid options for this field. Here are a few of the alternatives that we suggest if you don't have a website.
If you're active on a social media site or have a blog, you can use your profile URL or blog URL here. Examples include:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/twitterusername
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yourprofileorpageusername
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/yourlinkedinprofilename
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/username
Feel free to add another social networking profile if you're active on a different site.
Have a blog?
Create a Personal Page
Got the Creative Bug?
- Are there any server downtime or network outage guarantees?
- Do you allow me to signup with and send from free, personal, or at-home addresses?
- Does MailChimp adhere to EU Safe Harbour Principles?
- If I manage multiple clients in one account, how should I bill them?
- Do my campaigns send through your server or mine?