In some of our Basic and Predesigned templates, we include a Facebook icon with a "Friend us on Facebook" link. The link might be in the sidebar, or in the footer region, depending on the template you're using.
This link automatically points to the URL for your integrated Facebook account. If you have a list-specific Facebook account set up, we'll use that. Otherwise, we'll check for the Account Default Facebook account. Just head to Account Settings > Extras > Integrations > Facebook to set up the integration so we can get your Facebook info automatically.
If you prefer to link to a specific Facebook page rather than the personal profile, you can quickly edit the link to make it point where you'd like. Here's what you need to do:
- Copy the URL of your Facebook Page. We'll use http://www.facebook.com/mailchimp for our example.
- In the Design Step of the Campaign Builder, click the edit button for the region where the Facebook link appears.
- Highlight the link text ("Friend us on Facebook" for example).
- Click the link icon in the toolbar.
- Paste the URL you copied (http://www.facebook.com/mailchimp) into the Web Address field.
- Click Insert to set the link.
- Save your content.
- If you want to check the link, click on pop up preview and click on the Friend on Facebook link to confirm it's pointing to the correct Page or Profile.