This feature is accessible by users with Author level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
With MailChimp, you have several ways to create a campaign.
- You can use our design tools to create a campaign from scratch (we'll still help you design if you need it) or use one of our pre-designed Templates for a super easy designed look.
- You can copy/paste your own HTML code for your campaign.
- You can import your code from a URL .
- You can import your campaign from a zip file.
- You can use the Email Beamer to send an email designed in your own email program to a list-specific email address, which will generate a draft campaign.
- You can start a draft on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the MarkdownMail Integration.
- If you use blog publishing software to create blog entries, you can use this with MailChimp as well. Here's how.
Directly sending or uploading a file created from another program (like Word, Photoshop, Publisher, Indesign, etc.) or just sending a .jpg or other image file isn't possible. You would first need to convert a file or flyer into clean HTML (HTML created in Word isn't clean).
Once converted, on the Design step of the Campaign Builder, choose the paste in code option from the Import drop down menu. Click here for more information about using your own HTML.
- How do I insert local deals into my campaigns?
- Anchors don’t seem to work when I import my campaign from a URL.
- What is an RSS-Driven campaign and how do I set one up?
- Can I replicate a campaign and switch the type from A/B split to Regular, or Regular to A/B split?
- How do I create an A/B split campaign?