- This merge tag will populate whatever the company name has been designated as for your list
- This tag pulls in the permission reminder. Writing a good permission reminder is the best way to remind subscribers how they joined your mailing list.
- With this merge tag, we'll pull in both the physical address specified for this list as well as a hyperlinked vcard that makes it easy for subscribers to add your contact info to the address book in their email program.
Changing the information these merge tags pull in can be done in the Required Email Footer Content for the list and also from the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
Changing footer and vcard information from list settings
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop down menu for the list you'd like to work with and select Settings.
- Click on Required email footer content.
- Make any changes you'd like on the Required email footer content screen and press the Save button.
Changing footer and vcard information from a campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Move through the Campaign Builder to the Design step.
- Edit the footer section of your campaign and click the Edit Contact Info button.
- Make any changes you'd like to the contact information and press the Save button.
This feature is accessible by users with Manager level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.