This feature is only available on paid accounts and requires Manager user level or higher.
Batch Delivery is a feature for paid account holders that sends your Regular or Plain-Text Campaign in timed batches rather than to your whole list at once. This helps control traffic to your website and prevents potential strain on your server.
In this article, you'll learn how to schedule batch delivery.
Schedule Batch Delivery
To schedule batch delivery for a campaign, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Confirm step of the Campaign Builder.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click
- Check the box next to
- Click the first drop-down menu to select the number of batches you want. We'll show you the approximate number of subscribers who will be in each batch.
- Click the second drop-down menu, and choose how long we should wait between sending each batch.
- Click the Schedule Campaign button.