This feature requires Author user level or higher.
You can switch your campaign template in the Campaign Builder at any time and we'll try to move all previous campaign content into your new layout. It's a quick way to change the look of your campaign. Don't worry if some content is missing after the switch, you can recover it.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- The Recovered Content button only appears if the template switch was too complicated for our system to easily transfer all your content.
- The Recovered Content button only recovers text content. Any image content can be accessed with the File Manager.
- You have to click on an existing text block where content has already been attempted to be pulled in by our system for the Recovered Content button to appear.
- To preserve content when switching from a saved template, we recommend making a minor edit, such as adding a space, to each content block. This helps ensure your content is transferred to the new template.
- Navigate to the
Template step of the
- Choose from the Saved Templates, Basic, Themes, or Campaigns options to keep your campaign content. Code Your Own templates won't preserve the previous work you've done on this campaign.
- Select the template you want to use in the campaign.
- In the pop-up modal, click
Any content we're unable to automatically place in your new layout can be accessed in the Campaign Builder. To access recovered campaign content, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
- In the edit window, click
- Use the left and right arrows to view each piece of recovered content.
Use This when you find the content you want to place in the content block you're currently editing.