Draft campaigns and automation workflows can be deleted immediately from your account. However, active automation workflows must be paused before they are able to be deleted. Deleting a sent campaign or paused workflow also deletes the report, so be sure you're okay with losing report stats like opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces for this campaign or workflow before deleting. In this article, we walk you through how to delete camapigns and workflows and also go into more detail about deleting different types of sent campaigns.
In this article:
Delete campaigns and automation workflows
- Navigate to the Campaigns or Automation page.
- If you are deleting an activie workflow, click the drop-down menu next to the Edit button and select Pause all emails. If you are deleting a campaign, move on to step three.
- Check the box next to each title you want to delete.
- Click the
- In the Confirm Deletion pop-up modal, type DELETE in all caps.
- Click the
Notes on campaign types
- A/B split campaigns can only be deleted after both parts and the winner of the campaign have finished sending.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.