This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
Use the *|FACEBOOK:LIKE:URL|* merge tag to add a Like button to a specific link in your campaign. Insert the Like button next to products, news items, or a link to your company website or Facebook page so your subscribers can instantly like pieces of your campaign content on Facebook.
Below, you'll learn how to insert a Like button for any link in your campaign.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- The Like button displays the Facebook icon and appears below the link in your campaign.
- When a recipient clicks the Like button, they're taken to the campaign archive, where a Facebook pop-up modal displays and asks your subscriber to confirm the Like before it posts to their Facebook profile.
- The Like on the subscribers Facebook profile displays the name and URL for the link they Liked from your campaign.
- You can add the Like merge tag to any new campaign or an existing draft campaign.
- Make sure the link you want to add the Like button to appears somewhere in your campaign.
Add a Like Button
- Navigate to the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
- Click to edit the text block that contains the link you want to add the Like button to.
- Type the *|FACEBOOK:LIKE:URL|* merge tag where you want the Like button to appear.
- Replace “URL” with the complete URL for your link.
- Click Save & Close.
Continue through the Campaign Builder to finish setting up your campaign. When you review the campaign in
Preview Mode, we’ll replace *|FACEBOOK:LIKE:URL|* tag with the Facebook Like button.