Add a Facebook "Like" button to each campaign, so that your subscribers can quickly like or share your campaign archive on their Facebook stream. It's super easy to do with a merge tag, which pulls in custom information with simple text.
Type or copy/paste that merge tag into your campaign where you want the "Like" button to appear. While you're editing the campaign, you'll see the merge tag text, but when you send the campaign to subscribers, the tag will be replaced with the button. To see the button in action before you send your campaign, send yourself a test campaign.
When the sent campaign hits your subscriber's inbox, here's what will happen.
- Your recipient will click on the "like" button.
- Then, they must confirm that they want to like your campaign.
- We'll give them the option to add a comment to the "like".
- They'll click on "post to Facebook" and the like will appear this way:
- If they didn't add a comment, we'll post the like along with the subject of the campaign on their Facebook Wall. This link will go to your campaign archive link.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.