This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
In some of our Themes templates, we include a Facebook icon with a "Friend us on Facebook" link. Depending on the template you're using, the link appears in the sidebar or the footer.
This link automatically points to the URL for your integrated Facebook account. If you have a list-specific Facebook account set up, the campaign will automatically pull that URL instead.
If you prefer to link to a specific Facebook Page rather than the personal profile, you can quickly edit the link to make it point where you'd like. Here's what you need to do:
- Copy the URL of your Facebook Page. We'll use http://www.facebook.com/mailchimp for our example.
- In the
Design step of the Campaign Builder, click the the Text block where the Facebook link appears to open the editing options.
- Highlight the link text ("like us on Facebook" for example).
- Click the link icon in the toolbar.
- Paste the URL you copied (http://www.facebook.com/mailchimp) into the
Web Address field.
- Click Insert to set the link.
- Click Save.
- If you want to check the link, preview the campaign and click on the like us on Facebook link to confirm it's pointing to the correct Page or Profile.