This feature requires Admin user level or higher.
The Drupal plugin allows a site's users or visitors to control which MailChimp lists they are on, lets you and your users view past campaigns, and more.
- Sync a Drupal site's users with MailChimp lists.
- Assign one or more roles to each MailChimp list.
- Include list subscription on the registration page.
- Add a map token and profile values to your MailChimp list field.
- Create stand-alone subscribe and unsubscribe forms.
- Maintain subscriptions via cron or real time.
- Create pages, blocks, or both to display forms.
- Integrate with MailChimp's STS service, so you can contain all of your Drupal Apps emails to MailChimp.
- View delivery reporting to gain insight into where your transactional email ends up.