This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
If you use TextMate to code your campaigns, you can use install a bundle of TextMate features that make your coding easier.
Below, you'll learn how to install and get started with the TextMate bundle.
Install the TextMate Bundle
- Download the bundle ZIP file from the Github repo.
- Unzip the file.
- Use Finder to locate
/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/. If you don't have a "Bundles" folder, you'll need to create one:
- Using Finder: Go to Home Folder > Library > Application Support > TextMate and create a new folder named Bundles.
- Using Terminal: Run the following command
mkdir -p /Library/Application/Support/TextMate
- Drag the entire unzipped folder, MailChimp.tmbundle, into the /Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ folder.
- Restart TextMate.
Getting Started with the TextMate Bundle
- Create a folder and open the folder with TextMate.
- Create a new HTML file and make it the active document. The bundle needs a folder to work within and store your MailChimp configuration file.
- Get an API key for your MailChimp account.
- In TextMate, go to the Bundles menu, and then MailChimp > Connect to MailChimp. You'll be prompted to enter your API Key and the bundle will set up your connection.