We provide many options to sync and link your database to ours from the Integrations page in your MailChimp account.
Below, you'll learn where to find the Integrations page and how to connect your database to MailChimp.
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel and choose
Click the Integrations option.
Here you can connect or disconnect your integrations. If you're looking for a list or import-related integration, they can be found from the Import menu within a list.
Use the MailChimp API to connect and sync just about any application with your MailChimp account. With the MailChimp API, you can:
- Pass emails back and forth
- Include your affiliate links
- Batch subscribe and unsubscribe
- Update member information
- Create groups and segments
- Set IP address and signup date stamps
Also, we have several user-designed plugins to connect MailChimp to your CMS, your blog, your ecommerce shopping cart, and more.
If you're switching from another mailing system, you can import your subscribers from other services into your MailChimp list.