In some of our predesigned Themes templates, we include a Twitter icon with a Follow us on Twitter link. The link could be in the sidebar, or in the footer region, depending on the template you're using.
This link automatically points to the URL for your integrated Twitter account. If you have a list-specific Twitter account set up, we'll use that. Otherwise, we'll use the Account Default Twitter account on the Integrations page of your Account Settings.
If you want to link to a different Twitter profile, edit the link to make it point where you'd like.
- Copy the URL of your Twitter profile. We'll use http://twitter.com/mailchimp for this example.
- In the
Design step of the Campaign Builder, click the content area where the Twitter link appears.
- Highlight the link text Follow on Twitter.
- Click the
link icon in the toolbar.
- Paste the URL you copied, http://twitter.com/mailchimp, into the Web Address field.
- Click Insert to set the link.
- Save the content in the content editor by clicking Save Now.
Use the Popup Preview and click on the Follow on Twitter link to verify it's working as expected.
In some cases, the social media links included in predesigned Themes are permanent features or not editable. If a Theme includes a social media block for a network you don't use and it can't be deleted, try using one of our drag-and-drop templates. They are completely customizable, and give you a lot options for including and styling social media icons and text.