You can export your Outlook contacts to a file that can be used to import your subscribers directly into your MailChimp list.
While the steps below walk you through the export process, if you get stuck or need assistance, take a look at Microsoft's support page. We can help with the import process into your MailChimp list once you have the file, but we don't have any insight into what happens when working in or exporting from Outlook.
- In Outlook click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Advanced.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, select the option to export as a CSV file, and then click Next.
- Under Select folder to export from, select the contact folder that you want to export, and then click Next. You can only export one folder at a time.
- Under Save exported file as, click Browse, select a destination folder, and in the File name box, type a name for the file.
- Click OK.
- In the Export to a File dialog box, click Next.
- Click Finish.
You can then use the CSV file to import your subscribers to your list.
The export process outlined above is designed for Outlook 2010. If you're running a different version of Outlook, contact Microsoft support directly for export instructions.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.