This feature requires Admin user level or higher and is part of paid features.
Twitter Tailored Audiences is a paid feature that helps you create a list export to send securely and anonymously to a Twitter Ads account. Twitter performs a blind match on these addresses to convert the matching ones into a targetable audience of your Twitter users. After that, use Twitter's Promoted Products to target your subscribers on Twitter.
In this article, you'll learn how to export subscribers with Twitter Tailored Audiences.
- To use this feature, you must have a regular Twitter account, a Twitter account with Twitter Ads, and the Twitter integration needs to be set up in your account. If these things are not in place, you will not see the option to export to Twitter Tailored Audiences in the export process.
- Twitter Tailored Audiences works best with large lists, so we can search and match a large pool of Twitter users. Your export must include at least 5,000 subscribers to be used with this feature.
Export to Twitter Tailored Audiences
We'll export your list or segment data to the Twitter account you specified when you set up Tweet Trends. If there is no list set up, we'll export to the Twitter account connected in your main Twitter integration.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the name of the list you want to work with.
- Create a new segment or choose a segment from the drop-down menu if needed.
- When your segment is set or if you plan to export the entire list, click the
Export List drop-down menu and choose
to Twitter Tailored Audiences.