Sometimes, after you embed your signup form on a site like Wordpress or Wix, the Subscribe button doesn’t show. This usually occurs when there's a problem with your form's CSS, which is the code that determines how the form looks and is laid out.
Often, there's overlap between the default CSS on your Wordpress or Wix webpage, and the CSS of your embedded form. If an element of your site has the same CSS class assignment as the Subscribe button in the embedded form code, the subscribe button won't appear on the signup form.
In this article, you'll learn how to change the embedded form code to display the button.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with, and choose
- Select Embedded forms.
- Click a tab to choose the type of form you want: Classic, Super Slim, or Naked.
- Click anywhere in the Copy/paste onto your site field and highlight all the code.
- Paste the code into a simple text editor, like Notepad or TextEdit, set to plain text.
- Near the bottom, look for <div class="clear"> in the code. Either delete class="clear" and leave <div>, or replace class="clear" with another value, such as class="show".
- Copy the updated code and replace the embedded form code on your site with the new code.