Where to Find the Pipe Key

This feature requires Author user level or higher.

When you code a *|MERGE|* tag, you need to use the pipe key on your keyboard. Don't use [brackets] or /slashes/.

On most U.S. keyboards, the pipe key is just above your Enter or Return key.

Was this article helpful?
What can we do to improve articles like this?

Technical Support