Chimpadeedoo is a mobile app that lets you create a simple signup form on your tablet so it’s easy to have people sign up for your list from your store, an event, or just while you’re out and about.
Chimpadeedoo works even when you don’t have an internet connection. When you do connect to a wifi network, any new subscriber information that was added while you were offline is automatically uploaded to the MailChimp list. In this article, you’ll learn how to connect Chimpadeedoo to your MailChimp account and how to set up your form.
In this article:
Connect Chimpadeedoo to MailChimp
- Launch Chimpadeedoo and tap the Lock icon at the top center of your screen to open the Chimpadeedoo menu bar.
- Tap the Settings icon on the righthand side of the menu bar.
- On the Settings screen, tap Use Your Username and Password to log in using your MailChimp credentials or tap
Use Your API key to log in with the API key from your MailChimp account.
- On the Connect to MailChimp screen, enter your username and password or your API key and then tap Log In.
Now that you’ve connected Chimpadeedoo to your MailChimp account, you’re ready to set up your form.
Set Up Your Form
- From the Settings screen, tap the Selected List tab to view the lists in your MailChimp account.
- Tap the list that you want build a form for.
- Tap the
Visible Fields tab to select which fields from your list you want to appear on your Chimpadeedoo signup form. You will see the required email address field and any other fields you have set up for your list in your MailChimp account.
Use the toggle buttons to turn fields on or off. Tap Change Order in the upper righthand corner to change the order in which the fields appear on your form.
When you’re done, your form will be functional and able to add subscribers to your list. Your form will display the default Chimpadeedoo styling unless you choose to customize the look of your form.
Groups are not supported in the iPad version of Chimpadeedoo.
- To edit or create new fields, you’ll need to login to the desktop version of your MailChimp account.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.