This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
MailChimp for Android helps you manage your account on the go. Track subscriber and campaign activity, view campaign reports, and add new subscribers directly from your mobile device.
Although this app can do a lot for you, it isn't meant to replace the full version of MailChimp. If you need to do something in your account that isn't available in MailChimp for iOS, access the full version of MailChimp in a web browser.
In this article, you'll learn how to use MailChimp for Android.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You must have an active MailChimp account to use the MailChimp for Android app.
- Depending on the Android device you use, features may render slightly differently than they appear in this article.
- Depending on your user level, you may not have access to all the features in this article. Account Owners, Admins, and Managers have full access to MailChimp for Android.
- This app is also available for iOS devices.
Connect MailChimp for Android
To sync MailChimp for Android with your MailChimp account, follow these steps.
- Open MailChimp for Android on your device and tap
CONNECT TO MAILCHIMP.
- On the the
Connect MailChimp for Android to your account screen, type your MailChimp username and password, and tap
If you have multiple accounts associated with this login, choose which accounts you want to sync with MailChimp for Android, and tap Add Accounts.
Your mobile Dashboard is similar to what you'll find in the desktop version of MailChimp, and is customized to your account.
The Dashboard includes three tabs:
The Explore tab displays curated recommendations for your account so you can get the most out of MailChimp's most powerful features.
The Overview tab gives you a glimpse of your audience growth and campaign engagement. If you have a connected store, we'll also show you your e-commerce performance.
The Activity tab displays the Chimp Chatter for your account, so you can see new subscribes or unsubscribes for your lists, or campaigns that are forwarded with our Forward to a Friend link. Tap on each entry to view the details, including associated subscribers.
The Campaigns screen displays any draft or sent campaigns you have in your account. Draft campaigns are labeled Draft, while sent campaigns display overall open and click rates.
Tap a campaign to view it, or tap the
Search icon to search for a specific campaign.
Lists screen, you can view all the lists in your account. Tap any list to view the list Overview, where you'll find list statistics, including open and click data, and unsubscribes.
Your list Overview contains a lot of information, including a graph of list growth, and list management statistics like open and click data.
From the list Overview, you can do these tasks:
- Tap the subscriber count to view the subscribed, unsubscribed, and cleaned addresses for that list.
- Tap the Three Dots icon to add a new subscriber.
- Tap a subscriber's name on any list to open their subscriber profile.
Reports screen displays reports for recently sent campaigns, along with open and click rates for each campaign.
Tap a specific campaign to view its report, including open and click rates and a 24-hour performance graph.
When you view an A/B Testing or Multivariate campaign report, we'll list the winning combination and the combination results. Tap a combination to view basic report information for that campaign.
For paid users, the Automation screen will display your active and paused Automation workflows.
Tap a workflow to view its individual emails. If you're working with an active workflow, you can pause or resume individual emails in that workflow.
To access your account settings, tap the
Three Dots icon in the upper-right corner, and tap
Account. From here, you can read our
Legal Policies, and report issues with the MailChimp for Android app.
You can also complete these tasks:
- Tap the Three Dots icon and tap Add Account to connect another account.
- Tap Switch Accounts to use a different connected MailChimp account.
- Tap Log out to sign out of the current account you're in.