This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
MailChimp for iOS helps you manage your account on the go. Track subscriber and campaign activity, view campaign reports, and add new subscribers directly from your mobile device.
In this article, you'll learn how to use MailChimp for iOS.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
You must download MailChimp for iOS and connect your account to complete these tasks.
MailChimp for iOS is not meant to replace the full version of MailChimp. If you need to do something in your account that isn't available in the mobile app, access the full version of MailChimp in a web browser.
This article uses an iPhone 6 to demonstrate features. Other iOS devices may render the same features slightly differently.
Depending on your user level, you may not have access to all the features in this article. Account Owners, Admins, and Managers have full access to MailChimp for iOS
Add a Subscriber
To add a subscriber, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the
Lists screen and tap the
Add Subscriber icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the subscriber's email address and tap Select List.
- Tap the name of the list you want to add the subscriber to.
- Input any other required list information, and tap
We'll display a success message when your subscriber's information has been submitted correctly.
Send a Campaign
After you've created a draft campaign in the MailChimp web application, you can send it with MailChimp for iOS when you're away from your desk.
To send a draft campaign, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns screen and tap the draft campaign you want to send.
Confirm and Send in the upper-right corner.
- Review the Campaign Checklist. If you need to resolve any issues, log in to your MailChimp account in a web browser.
- Tap Confirm and send now or Schedule for later and follow the prompts.
Cancel a Campaign
To cancel a campaign from MailChimp for iOS, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Reports screen and tap the name of the campaign you want to cancel.
- Tap and hold Need to Cancel?
- In the pop-up modal, press and hold the red button. After you cancel the campaign, we'll tell you what percentage of subscribers will not receive it.
We'll display a Canceled icon at the top of your campaign report. Due to the timing of MailChimp's delivery process, it's likely your campaign will have already been delivered to some subscribers. The results of those sends will appear in the campaign report.
Pause or Resume an Automation Email
You can pause or resume individual automated emails from MailChimp for iOS. To make changes to an automation or its workflow settings, you'll need to log in to MailChimp in a web browser.
To pause or resume an automated email in MailChimp for iOS, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Automation screen and tap the automation you want to work with.
- Tap the email you want to pause or resume and tap View Campaign in the upper-right corner.
Pause Campaign or
Resume Campaign in the upper-right corner.
Export a Campaign
If you need to share a draft campaign or sent campaign, you can export a campaign link that clients or colleagues can view in their web browser.
To export a campaign, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns screen and tap the campaign you want to work with.
- Tap the
Export icon in the lower-right corner and choose which app you'll use to share the link.
We'll generate a short URL in the app you chose, where you can craft a message and share the link to your campaign.
Export a Campaign Report
When you export a campaign report from MailChimp for iOS, we'll create a report that's formatted for an email message, so you can quickly share it with your clients or colleagues.
To export a campaign report, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Reports screen and tap the campaign report you want to work with.
- Tap the
Export icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap Email.
- Input the email address you want to send your report to and tap Send. We'll automatically create a subject line with [MailChimp Report], followed by the name of your campaign.
Use MailChimp Notification Center Widgets
MailChimp for iOS includes campaigns and lists widgets that you can add to the Today view in the pull-down iOS Notification Center. Quickly view campaign and list statistics, or tap the shortcut button to open the app for more information.
The Campaigns Widget
The campaigns widget displays an overview of the statistics for your most recent campaign. After you've enabled the widget, the you'll see the overview for your most recently sent campaign report. Tap
View Report to open the full campaign report.
The List Widget
The list widget displays a subscriber count for the list you choose. To quickly add a subscriber, tap Add to List.
Add a Widget
- Swipe down on your iOS device to open the Notification Center.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap
- On the
Today edit screen, tap the green
Plus (+) icon next to the MailChimp widget you want to add.
- Tap Done.
The Campaigns widget will display statistics for your most recent campaign. To finish setting up the Lists widget, tap Choose a List and tap to choose a list from your account.