This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
MailChimp Mobile for Android helps you manage your account on the go.
You can track subscriber and campaign activity, check campaign reports and list stats, and add new subscribers to your lists from your mobile device.
In this article, you'll learn how to use MailChimp Mobile.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You must have an active MailChimp account to use the MailChimp Mobile app.
- MailChimp Mobile is not meant to replace the full version of MailChimp and does not support the full Campaign Builder. If you need to do something in your account that is not available in the MailChimp Mobile app, access the full, mobile-responsive MailChimp site using a browser window on your device.
- This article uses a tablet to demonstrate MailChimp Mobile's features. Android phones may render the same features slightly differently.
- MailChimp Mobile is also available for iOS devices.
Sync MailChimp Mobile
- Open MailChimp Mobile on your Android device.
- On the the
Connect to MailChimp screen, type your MailChimp username and password, and tap
Use MailChimp Mobile Widgets
MailChimp Mobile for Android includes four handy widgets to choose from and place on your device's home screen, so you can quickly access parts of your account without opening the app.
- Chimp Chatter
Just like on your Dashboard, the Chimp Chatter widget gives you brief status updates on your account, like how many new subscribers you added each day. Tap an update to view it in more detail in the MailChimp Mobile app.
- Add Subscriber
Use the Add Subscriber widget as a shortcut to add a new contact to your list. Tap the widget to add a subscriber, or tap the Action icon to switch lists.
- Report Stats (small)
The small Report Stats widget gives you an overview of your campaign statistics. You choose which campaign you want to track, and we'll display the open and click rates in the widget. This widget isn't editable, but you can add multiple widgets to track multiple campaign reports.
- Report Stats (large)
The large Report Stats widget gives you a breakdown of subscribers who opened and clicked your campaign, as well as abuse complaints, and bounced, unsubscribed, and cleaned addresses. Tap statistics that appear in blue to view more detailed information in the MailChimp Mobile app, or tap the Arrow icon to switch campaign reports.
Add a Widget
To add a MailChimp Mobile widget to your home screen, follow these steps.
- On your mobile device, tap and hold a blank section of your home screen, then tap
- Scroll to the MailChimp section, and tap and hold the widget you want to add.
- Drag and drop the widget where you want it to appear on your home screen.
- Depending on the widget you add, you'll be asked to choose a list or a campaign to sync. For example, if you add the Add Subscriber widget, we'll ask you to choose a list.
Your widget will now appear on your home screen. Repeat this process to add additional widgets.