This feature requires Manager user level or higher.
MailChimp Mobile for Android helps you manage your account on the go.
You can track subscriber and campaign activity, check campaign reports and list stats, and add new subscribers to your lists from your mobile device.
In this article, you'll learn how to use MailChimp Mobile.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You must have an active MailChimp account to use the MailChimp Mobile app.
- MailChimp Mobile is not meant to replace the full version of MailChimp and does not support the full Campaign Builder. If you need to do something in your account that is not available in the MailChimp Mobile app, access the full, mobile-responsive MailChimp site using a browser window on your device.
- This article uses a tablet to demonstrate MailChimp Mobile's features. Android phones may render the same features slightly differently.
- MailChimp Mobile is also available for iOS devices.
Sync MailChimp Mobile
- Open MailChimp Mobile on your Android device.
- On the the
Connect to MailChimp screen, type your MailChimp username and password, and tap