If you’re on the go and need to create or send a campaign, check your stats, or add a contact to your list, MailChimp’s mobile applications can help. MailChimp is also designed to be mobile responsive, so you can work with the full application from your tablet or other mobile devices.
In this article, you'll learn more about how to use MailChimp on mobile devices.
When you use MailChimp in a web browser, we’ll resize and adjust the site to fit the display of the mobile device you're on. The navigation bar shifts to the upper-left of the screen and becomes a tap-to-view menu. Notification and account menus, as well as the search icon, will shift to the upper right.
You can use the full Campaign Builder on your tablet’s web browser, but the editing pane is hidden on the side of your screen. To display it, tap the arrow icon on the side of the screen.
To learn how to make a great-looking campaign, check out our article on how to design a campaign in MailChimp.
MailChimp's mobile applications help you build your list, create and send email campaigns, and manage your account from your mobile devices.
|Applications||Description||Learn More||Get the App|
|MailChimp for iOS and Android||Create, edit, and send draft campaigns, view recent stats, and add or manage your contacts.|
|MailChimp Subscribe||Create simple signup forms on your tablet, and grow your list on and offline.|
Create, Edit, and Send a Campaign
Wherever your day takes you, MailChimp for iOS and Android helps you manage your email campaigns. You can create, edit, and send campaigns from your mobile device. If you need to do something that isn’t available in the mobile app, log in to MailChimp.com from a web browser to access more features.
Create a Campaign
On the Campaigns tab, you’ll choose from the available templates to tailor your message. After you’ve chosen a template, give your campaign a name, choose a list to send to, and enter an email subject for your recipients to see.
To create a draft campaign on your mobile device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the
Campaigns tab and tap the
create campaign icon in the upper-right corner.
- On the Template Selection screen, swipe left to view the templates.
- Find a template that you like and tap Create.
- To edit the campaign information, tap each field to enter the campaign name, recipents and email subject. The from name and from email address fields will automatically populate with your account information.
Edit a Campaign
Whether you’ve created your campaign on your mobile device or from a web browser, you can edit the existing content blocks at any time. Although, to add or remove content blocks you’ll need to log in to MailChimp from a web browser.
To edit a draft campaign on your mobile device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab and tap the campaign you want to work with.
Edit and Preview.
- Tap any content block to edit it.
- Tap the
Content drop-down menu to navigate between the Style or Settings screens.
- When you're done editing, tap Save & Close.
Send a Campaign
Before you send your campaign, review the checklist for alerts. After any issues are resolved, the campaign is ready to send.
To send a draft campaign from your mobile device, follow these steps.
- On the Campaigns screen, tap the campaign you want to work with.
- Tap Confirm and Send.
- Review the checklist for your campaign. If there are issues with your campaign, tap the alert to return to your draft and resolve the problem.
- When your campaign is ready to send, touch and hold the Touch and hold to send button.