EepURL is MailChimp's in-house URL converter. EepURL generates shortened links to replace longer, more complex URLs and works like other short-link generators but is created specifically for MailChimp.
When you Auto-post your campaign to Facebook or Auto-tweet it to Twitter, we're sharing a shortened EepURL instead of a long campaign page link. It's also built right into our Archive Bar so you can share on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or on your own website or blog using the Copy button. EepURL's has built-in tracking features that let you see where people are when they read your campaigns, and view the top 10 referrers generating traffic to your shortened EepURL campaign page link.
To see EepURL activity for a campaign follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Click the title of the campaign you'd like to view EepURL stats for.
- Click the Social tab.
- Scroll down to see EepURL activity.
- Other MailChimp applications use and depend on EepURL's shortening features, so its domain reputation is kept under close guard. EepURL is not available for public use outside of MailChimp.
- The locations shown on the eepURL activity map are generated based on your subscribers' IP address, and may not indicate their exact location.