When you share an RSS or plain-text email campaign to Facebook or Twitter, we’ll replace your regular campaign URL with a shortened EepURL link. EepURLs allow you to track the location of people who view your campaign, and see the top 10 referrers who generate traffic to your EepURL campaign link.
In this article you’ll learn how to view the EepURL activity for an email campaign.
Before You Start
- We don’t generate an EepURL for campaigns with customized URLs.
- If you have the Archive Bar enabled, RSS and plain-text campaigns include a Share option where you can grab the EepURL for your campaign and share it online.
- The locations shown on the eepURL activity map are based on IP addresses, and may not indicate exact locations.
View EepURL Activity
After you share your campaign, you can view EepURL activity in the campaign report.
To view EepURL activity for a campaign, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Click View Report next to the campaign you want to work with.
- Click Social.
- Scroll to locate