This feature requires Author user level or higher.
There are a number of ways to use a custom template. Below, we provide links to options for creating a custom template in your MailChimp account.
Ways to create a custom template
- Copy and paste your own HTML code for your campaign.
- Import your code from a URL.
- Import your campaign from a zip file.
- Use the Email Beamer to send an email designed in your own email program to a list-specific email address, which will generate a draft campaign that can be edited and sent.
- Create a custom template.
If you're creating your own HTML, keep in mind that email programs may not support the same things as a web browser. Some of the things you might use on a webpage don't always translate to email.