Connect multiple MailChimp accounts to a single login to streamline your account management and easily switch between accounts.
This process lets you log in to two accounts with one username and password, while keeping your billing and account data separate. This can be helpful if you use MailChimp to manage client accounts.
In this article, you'll learn how to use a single login for two MailChimp accounts.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Decide which account will act as your primary account and which will act as your secondary account. After you finish this process, you'll use the primary account login to access both accounts.
- During this two-step process, you'll email yourself an invitation to join your secondary account, and log in with your primary account's username and password.
- Be sure to send the invitation to the email address associated with your primary account.
- Use this process to link as many MailChimp accounts as you need.
Add Yourself as an Admin
To send an account invitation to the email associated with your primary account login, follow these steps.
- Log in to your secondary MailChimp account.
- Click your profile name and choose
- Click the
Settings drop-down menu and choose
- Click Invite A User.
- On the
Invite a user page, input the email address associated with your primary account login and choose
We'll send an email to the address you provided asking you to join the account. As soon as you receive the email, you're ready to link your account logins.
Link Your Logins
To link your primary account login to your secondary account, follow these steps.
- In your email client, open the account invitation.
Join This Account.
- On the Login screen, click
Use your login to join this account.
- Input your primary account's username and password and click
Log In & Join.
Now your account logins are linked. The next time you log in to MailChimp, we'll ask you which account you want to access.
After you log in to either account, you'll be able to switch between them in the Profile menu. Click your profile name, choose Switch Account, and then click the name of the account you want to access.