Use the Signup Form content block to insert a simple signup form with an email address field into your campaign layout. This content block is only available for landing pages, and is included in our signup landing page template.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add a Signup Form content block to your landing page, and customize its styles and settings.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Signup form blocks are only available for landing pages. Make sure you’re familiar with Landing Pages in MailChimp.
- You can only use one Signup Form block per landing page.
- The Signup Form block includes a simple email field, which pulls its reCAPTCHA settings, opt-in method, and field label from your list settings.
- The Signup Form content block is included in the signup page template, but it can be used with any landing page.
Insert the Signup Form Block
To insert the Signup Form content block, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Click Create a Landing Page.
- Click and drag the
Signup Form block into your campaign layout.
- Make changes on the
Confirmation tabs, or click
Save & Close.
All set! Read on to learn more about the Content, Style, and Confirmation options available for the Signup Form block, or learn more about how to create and publish a landing page.
Customize the Signup Form Block
The Signup Form block can be used as-is, or you can customize it to fit your brand. To customize the button text, block styles, and confirmation message for the Signup Form block, follow these steps.
- Click the Signup Form block you want to work with.
- On the
Content tab, input the text for your button.
This is the button your contacts will click to sign up for your list.
- On the
Style tab, choose the font and text color for your form labels. Here, you can also set the text color, background color, hover color, and alignment for your button.
- On the
Confirmation tab, customize the message your contacts see when they sign up for your list.
- Toggle the Preview confirmation state slider to see what your message will look like live on your page. If you have double opt-in enabled, the confirmation message can’t be customized, and new contacts have to check their email to confirm their subscription. You can change your opt-in method in your list settings.