When you use a MailChimp template that includes a "Friend us on Facebook" link, it will point to the Facebook profile integrated with your MailChimp account. You can edit this and instead link to a specific Facebook Page, rather than your profile.
In this article, you'll learn how to edit the "Friend us on Facebook" link.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You don't have to have the Facebook integration set up to complete this process.
- If you haven't set up the integration, the "Friend us on Facebook" link will point to Facebook's website.
Edit the "Friend Us On Facebook" Link
To edit the "Friend us on Facebook" link, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
- Click the block that contains the Facebook link to open the editing pane.
- Highlight the link text, or replace it with the text you want to link to and highlight it.
- Click the
- In the
Web Address (URL) field, replace the content with the URL for your Facebook page, and click
- Click Save & Close.
To check the link, preview the campaign and click the link to confirm it goes to the correct page.