There are a few different ways to access templates in your MailChimp account. Below, you'll learn how to access your templates from the Templates page as well as from within the Campaign Builder.
Access from the Templates Page
- Navigate to the Templates page.
- Locate the template you'd like to access from the template list. You can also use the Search feature to locate your template.
- Click the drop-down menu for the template you want to work with and select an action.
Access from within the Campaign Builder
- Navigate to the Template step of the Campaign Builder.
- Click the
Saved templates tab on the
Select a Template screen.
Saved templates is only an option if there are templates saved to your account.
- Click the Select button for the template you want to use in the campaign.
Creating Custom Templates
Any changes you make to a template will not affect work you have done in any draft campaigns created from that template. If you want changes made to your template to be reflected in your campaign, make changes to the template prior to adding your campaign content.