This feature requires Admin user level or higher.
If you have Admin access, you can turn on notifications for your MailChimp account to give you a heads up when a change is made. It's an optional security measure, but we strongly encourage all of our users to activate it for added account security.
Set Up Notifications
- Click your profile name to open the Account Panel, and click the
My Profile option.
- Use the checkboxes under the
Connections and notifications section to select which notifications you want to receive. You can choose to receive security and login notifications by SMS (text message) or Email.
- Click the Update button to store the notification settings.
Once you have enabled notifications for your account we'll send you an email or SMS (text message) notification when any of the following occur:
- A login to your account occurs.
- An API Key has been generated.
- The contact information for your account has been changed.
- Someone attempts to download your list(s).
While we don't charge for SMS notifications, your wireless provider may have their own charges associated with receiving text messages.