If you have multiple MailChimp accounts that you'd like to consolidate into one, you would need to manually copy over your templates and reimport your lists from one account to the other. Then contact our billing team with both of your usernames if you need to move credits across accounts.
In this article:
To make sure you're only importing active subscribers, export your list from your original account. When you download the "Subscribed" portion of your list, the list will be free from bounced email addresses, people who unsubscribed, and anyone who may have registered a complaint in the past.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the name of the list you want to export.
- Select the
Export List to download a CSV file of your list.
- Import the list into your new MailChimp account.
To copy your templates from one account to another account:
- Navigate to the Templates page.
- Click the drop-down menu for the template you want to export and select
Export. This will download the template as an HTML file to your computer.
- In your other account, navigate to your
Templates page and click the
Create Template button in the top right.
- Click the
Code Your Own tab on the template selection screen, then choose the
Import HTML option.
- Name the template and click
Browse to choose the template file you saved to your computer.
- Once selected, click Upload to add the file to your templates.
|Was this article helpful?||
|What can we do to improve your experience with articles like this?|
At this time, we are unable to reply to any responses, but we'll use this information to keep the site up-to-date.