If you are an advanced user and want to customize the code for your MailChimp hosted signup forms and emails, you can! If you aren't comfortable editing HTML, you may want to talk to your developer or web designer. Advanced mode is only available on paid accounts.
Switch to Advanced Mode
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Next to the Stats button, click the drop-down menu for the list you want to edit.
- Click Signup forms on the drop-down menu.
- On the Build it step, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click advanced mode.
- In the pop-up, click Switch to confirm.
What can I edit?
Almost everything. Most MailChimp list management forms, emails, and confirmation screens can be customized any way you want to match the look and feel of your website. You can also set up meta redirects to send users to custom confirmation screens on your website.
Don't alter the unique Form tags, field names, and *|MERGE|* tags, though, because they're dedicated to your list and need to stay the same. Look over the image below to see what highlighted areas can be edited, and what should be left as-is.