The subscriber profile page contains all the available information we've collected for a specific email address in your list. We'll display a profile picture (if it's publicly available), social data, activity history, the member rating, and other useful information about the subscriber. You can also edit, unsubscribe, or delete a subscriber directly from their profile page.
View a subscriber's profile
To view a subscriber's profile, navigate to the Lists page in your account. Click on the View drop down and select Subscribers. Locate the subscriber's email address and click the View button in the far left column to open their profile. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Lists page and use the search box on the top left to locate a specific profile in your account.
Information available in the profile
- Subscriber info
- Member Rating
- Activity History
- Ecomm360 Orders
- Social Profile
- Subscriber Profile
- Signup Source
Basic information about the subscriber such as email address, name, location, and time zone. We'll display the date the subscriber was added to your list, along with the IP address from which they signed up. If the subscriber was added manually or passed over via the API, we'll show your IP address and the message: You added this member. If you've offered your subscribers the option to select their preferred email format, we'll show the preference they selected here.
The Notes field under the subscriber info section allows you to add subscriber specific information this is visible on the profile only. This is useful for keeping track of any pertinent information that you don't want as a merge field or visible on the signup form.
We'll display a number of stars between 0 and 5 that represent a subscriber's engagement level. Member ratings take into account open and click activity, past bounces or unsubscribes, as well as a few additional factors to determine a subscriber's engagement.
If you've set up Groups on your list, we'll display each group the subscriber is in.
For each subscriber in your list, we'll display which campaigns you've sent them, which campaigns they've opened, and what links they've clicked on. You can use the >Filter Activity drop down to filter the results by type of activity and/or date.
In the activity history, you can view and filter by the following options
- All Activity Displays a chronological overview of all activity for your subscriber.
- Campaign Sends We'll display when Regular Ol', RSS-Driven, A/B Split, Autoresponder, or TimeWarp campaign was sent. When an A/B Split campaign is sent we'll display which group, A or B, the subscriber was a part of.
- Opens When a subscriber opens your campaign we'll display the date and time here.
- Clicks If a link is clicked in the campaign, we'll display the date and time here.
- Bounces Bounces are undeliverable addresses to an inbox, if an email bounces on send we'll display that info here.
- Unsubscribes When a user unsubscribes from your list we'll display the date and time it occurred.
- Abuse Complaints An abuse complaint occurs when your recipient clicks on "report spam" in their email program. If this occurs we'll display the date and time here.
- Mandrill Activity If you've connected your MailChimp account to Mandrill we'll display activity history for sends, opens, and clicks passed over from your Mandrill account.
Activity History information is gathered for a subscriber for as long as they're on your list. If they happen to unsubscribe and resubscribe, their previous Activity History will still be available.
Displays a breakdown of all the subscriber's purchases tracked through Ecommerce360 activity. If the purchase was tied to a MailChimp campaign, we'll show the name of the campaign as well.
If you've activated SocialPro for your list, we'll display publicly available social data for the subscriber. We'll pull in and populate Name, Age, Gender, Company, and Social Networks based on available information tied to the subscriber's email address.
Basic information about the subscriber such as email address and name. If you collect additional subscriber information during the signup process or add/update custom fields to your list on import, we'll display that data here.
When a subscriber opts-in to your list, updates their profile, or clicks links in your campaigns (if you've enabled click-tracking), we'll try to detect their browser's language settings in order to determine their preferred language. You can even segment your list based on subscriber language!
Displays how the subscriber was added to your list. We can track whether the subscriber opted-in to your list using your hosted MailChimp signup form, a MailChimp Embed Code form, or the Facebook Signup Application. We can also track if the subscriber was added via our API, OAuth apps, added manually or during a list import, as well as through Ecommerce360 actions. If the subscriber was added to your list prior to 09/19/2012, we'll display their source as pre-existing.