Yes! You can set up a redirect that will post to your own Thank You pages as part of the newsletter signup process. There are actually 2 thank you pages in the signup process. The first one, Signup "Thank You" Page, is displayed after subscribers submit their information. This page instructs them to check their email to confirm their subscription. The second, Confirmation "Thank You" Page is displayed when the subscriber clicks the link in the confirmation email and notifies them that they have been added to the list.
You can provide an alternate redirect URL for either or both of these pages.
How To Set Up A Redirect:
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop down menu for the list whose forms you want to work with and choose Signup forms.
- Click the General forms option.
- Select Signup "thank you" page from the forms and response emails drop down menu.
- Enter a URL in the Instead of showing this thank you page, send subscribers to another URL field.
Embed Code Forms