This feature is accessible by users with Manager level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
If you've already linked your MailChimp and Facebook accounts, we'll show you how to assign forms to your Facebook Pages or to customize how the signup form appears on Facebook.
Assign Forms to Your Facebook Pages
- Go to Account > Integrations.
- Click Facebook to open the Facebook integration details.
- In the configure page drop down menu, choose the Page you want to configure.
- In the list to use drop down menu, choose which list's form you want on this page. If you don't want a form on this page, just choose no list connected.
- Click the yes radio button for use signup form tab to activate the tab on the page. This will open additional options for the form.
- In the form theme drop down, choose which form style you'd like. If you choose My List's Theme (default), your signup form will look like your MailChimp hosted signup form. If you select Facebook-esque, your signup form will blend more into Facebook's overall look.
- Assign a name for your tab. This is what will show on your Facebook page for visitors to click to access the signup form.
- Click save and wait for confirmation that your changes have been saved!
If you need to change the list associated with your page, just head back to Account > Integrations to make your changes!
Customize Your Forms
You can change the theme of your signup form in Facebook by going back to Account > Integrations > Facebook and choosing your Page from the drop down. Then, pick a different theme from the form theme drop down.
Do you want to change what My List's Theme (default) looks like? You can change it by customizing your signup form.
Customize the text that appears for the signup form tab on your Facebook page by going to Account > Integrations > Facebook and specifying the tab label for the page. This will default to "Email Signup" if you don't specify a label.
The Facebook signup form works just like your MailChimp double opt-in signup forms. Someone fills out the form, and will be sent an email asking them to confirm they want to be added to your list by clicking a link. A single opt-in form is not available.
With our 6.4 Release, the Facebook application has been completely overhauled to streamline the set up process. It can even be used if you have a Google Apps MailChimp account! The signup form/tab won't work on Groups or Personal Profiles though (Facebook removed the ability to have applications in tabs on profiles in November of 2010).
If you set up the application before the changes, your tabs and signup forms will still work, and you'll still be able to autopost to Pages you administer. The main difference you'll see is that you can configure all of your Pages and lists from within your MailChimp account.