If you've coded your own template using MailChimp's template language, or if you've exported a template for editing and are ready to import it back to MailChimp, here's how.
- Save your template as an HTML file on your computer.
- Navigate to the Templates page.
- Click the Create Template button.
- Click the Code Your Own tab.
- In the Import HTML pop-up modal, name your template and click Browse to locate the HTML file on your computer.
- Select your template HTML file and click Upload to add the file to your MailChimp account.
You can find this template on the Templates page or under Saved Templates on the Templates step of the Campaign Builder. Learn more how to insert source URLs of hosted files and images in custom templates in this article.
This feature is available to users with Author level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.