If you've coded your own template using MailChimp's template language, or if you've exported a template for editing and are ready to import it back to MailChimp, here's how to import it into MailChimp.
- Save your template as an HTML file on your computer.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click the Saved Templates button.
- On the Templates page click the Create Template button in the top right of your screen.
- Select the Import link.
- Name your template and click Browse to locate the HTML file on your computer.
- Select the HTML file you saved and click Upload to add the file to your MailChimp account.
You'll be able to find this template when you click the Saved Templates button on the Campaigns page and on the Design step of the Campaign Builder.
This feature is available to users with Author level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.