MailChimp's Facebook features help you make connections, add fans, and get the word out about your newsletter. The MailChimp Facebook application integrates through your personal profile then allows you to add your list signup form to any Page you administer, auto-post your campaigns to those Pages or your personal profile, or bring in information from your Page or Profile to campaigns. Before you can do this, though, you'll need to set up the integration.
- In the MailChimp account you want to link, go to Account > Integrations.
- Click Facebook to open the Facebook integration details.
- Click the Log In button to begin the installation process.
- If you are not already logged in to Facebook, you'll be taken to a Facebook Log In page to log in to your personal Facebook account.
- Once you're logged in, you'll be presented with information about the MailChimp application and you can choose who will be able to see posts from MailChimp.
- Click Go to App to proceed.
- A page will show what permissions are being requested by the MailChimp application. Click Allow to finish the installation.
- Wait just a moment while we redirect you back to MailChimp and show that the integration was successful!