This feature is accessible by users with Manager level or higher permissions. Take a look at this article to learn more about the different access levels for a MailChimp account.
From the Lists page in your MailChimp account, you can view your list including subscribers, unsubscribed and cleaned addresses. You can also segment your subscribers to see various segments of you list.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click on the View drop down and select the Subscribers option for the list you need to export.
- Choose subscribed, unsubscribed, or cleaned (bounces) from the drop down box.
- Click Segment to set your conditions (here are some examples).
- Click the View Segment button once your conditions are set and a list of all the members in that segment will appear below the segmenting criteria.
If you want to send a new campaign to this segment, click send to and we'll ask you to choose a campaign type to get started. For existing campaigns, edit the campaign, and set your segment in the Recipients step of the Campaign Builder.