What is Analytics360?
Analytics360 is a MailChimp module that allows you to pull stats from your web site traffic tools right into your MailChimp campaign reports page. You can see how many people opened your campaigns and clicked the links, plus instant ROI results for every email campaign you send.
Analytics360 is an optional add-on, and is totally free of charge.
MailChimp's Analytics360 shows you
- ROI for the campaign
- Revenue created
- Average value per visitor
- Goals completed
- Conversion rate
- eCommerce transactions
- In your MailChimp account go to Account > Integrations > Google.
- Click authorize connection.
- Grant MailChimp access to connect with Google.
- Make sure you have your Google Analytics account set up on your website and that it's set up to track conversions.
- Once access is granted you can move on to setting up your campaign.
- On the Setup step of the Campaign Builder, check the box to enable Google Analytics tracking on your links.
- After sending a campaign, you can view analytics both in Google Analytics, and in your MailChimp account under Reports > Site Analytics360.