SocialPro is an optional paid add-on for your list which allows you to gather publicly available social data about your subscribers so you can learn more about them, find out who's the most connected, and who your most loyal fans are. You can use this information to send targeted emails to people based on things such as their age, gender, or which social networks they're on. SocialPro is available for paid MailChimp accounts (monthly or pay-as-you-go), and can be added to one or more lists in your account at a time.
Pricing information for SocialPro can be found here.
Purchase and Activate SocialPro
- Go to Account > Add-Ons.
- Under SocialPro, click select list(s).
- In the pop-up, select which list(s) should get SocialPro.
- Click next to proceed. You'll be prompted to confirm the billing information for the list(s) in order to activate. If you've never activated SocialPro on a list, you'll also be prompted to accept terms for the service.
- Once you've activated SocialPro for a list, you'll be able to see data for that list on by choosing choosing SocialPro from the Stats drop down on the list dashboard.
View SocialPro Data
- On the Lists page in your account, click the name of the list that has Social Pro activated.
- Under the Stats drop down, select SocialPro.
- This page will display all of the data that SocialPro has been able to gather about your subscribers.